Terms And Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions (“terms”) govern your participation in the Sufra Rewards Program ("Sufra" or “program”), which is operated by Alfa Co. for Operation Services Ltd. (“Alfa Co.”), the use of the Sufra Rewards Web and Mobile App (“Sufra App” or “App”), the collection and use of the program rewards (“rewards”) and any offers associated with the rewards program.
- These also set out the terms of the agreement between Alfa Co., its brands participating in the program, namely Steak House, Piatto, FireGrill, City Fresh Kitchen, Steak House Burgers, Uncle Moe's, Curry Club, Earth Bowlz and Wings & Things (“Alfa Co. brands”), and the members of the Sufra Rewards Program (“member”).
- Your registration into the program and/or gaining access to Sufra App constitute your full acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Alfa Co. reserves the right to change or cancel these terms & conditions, wholly or in part, at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or liability to a member by posting updated text on the aforementioned App. Members need to review these rules periodically to ensure that they are aware of all changes and are familiar with the most current version. For clarity, any such change to or cancellation of these program rules will apply to all Sufra members, including those who enrolled before Alfa Co. made such a change or cancellation.
- The program is open to individuals aged 18 or above with a valid mobile phone number, free of charge. Membership remains the discretion of Alfa Co., which reserves the right to decline or terminate membership, cancel all accumulated Sufra and tier points and seek compensation for rewards redemption at any time if, in Alfa Co.'s sole judgment, the member has engaged in fraud, breached the program terms and conditions or abused the program's privileges. Any fraudulent activity, including but not limited to multiple accounts, false information, or unauthorized redemptions, will result in immediate termination of membership and legal action if necessary.
- To become a member of the program, you must enroll by supplying the mandatory information through one of the following enrollment methods:
- Mobile app,
- Loyalty website,
- When ordering at a brand website,
- At the cash desk (for fast casual concepts only),
- When using the Pay-At-Table feature,
- When signing up on the free restaurant Wi-Fi (Steak House and Piatto),
- Via Customer Service.
- All personal details and profile information given to Alfa Co. must be accurate and current. It is up to members to update their information should it change and to ensure that all personal details are up to date at all times.
- Only one unique mobile number can be associated to an individual membership. New membership cannot be allocated to an existing member's mobile number unless reasonable proof is provided that the mobile number has been assigned to you. In such cases, the previous membership will be cancelled and a new membership will be issued against that mobile number.
- You agree that Alfa Co. may periodically and automatically modify your current benefits, extend your benefits and make you eligible to win prizes for any future draws..
- Membership does not have an expiration date. However, accounts will be deactivated following 24 months of inactivity. To regain access to the programme's benefits, inactive guests will need to register again. Upon re-registration, they will be treated as new members.
- You may visit the Sufra App to check your point balance and transaction history. Alfa Co. or Alfa Co. brands will not be liable for any loss incurred for any transactions, regular or irregular, regarding your account. You are solely responsible for all activities under your account. You agree to immediately notify Alfa Co. immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security.
- You agree not to use another member’s account at any time.
- The program benefits have no monetary value and cannot be sold or transferred. Accumulated Sufra points may not be used as a guarantee of payment nor may be pooled with the benefits of other members of the Program.
- Alfa Co. reserves the right to decide, without prior notice, whether the card benefits can be used in conjunction with a specific offer or promotion.
- Alfa Co. may close the Reward Program or introduce or withdraw any offer at any time without prior notice.
- Alfa Co. employees are not allowed to join the program.
EARNING SUFRA POINTS
- Sufra points are earned against cash or card purchases. These points cannot be transferred from one member to another.
- To earn Sufra points, you must present or provide your membership QR Code or the associated mobile number to the restaurant representative or cashier.
- You can earn Sufra points in the following ways:
- On their receipt amount in restaurants, including promotions but excluding VAT and gift card purchase
- On online order amount, delivery or pick-up, via Sufra or Alfa Co. brand websites or apps, including promotions and excluding VAT and delivery fees
- By paying with a gift card either in restaurants or online including promotions but excluding VAT.
- Other ways as may be specified by the program from time to time e.g. Refer-a-Friend, gamification, etc.
- Sufra points cannot be earned or redeemed with the following types of transactions: (a) purchase of gift cards or vouchers; (b) food purchases or delivery charges through delivery aggregators; (c) tips; (d) transactions in non-participating Alfa Co. brands.
- The earn rate for transactions is 1 point accrued for 1 SAR spent. If the amount paid has decimals, the corresponding Sufra points will be rounded to the integer part of the transaction amount. Example: A 12,99 SAR transaction will lead to 12 Sufra points accrued.
- Sufra points will expire 12 months after issuance.
- In cases of refunds, the number of Sufra and Tier Points accrued will be subtracted from the guest’s account.
- The value of any Sufra points redeemed as part of a transaction will not be eligible to earn further points.
- Any inconsistencies noted in your account should be reported to the Restaurant Manager when inside the restaurant premises or to Sufra Rewards Service Representatives by phone when outside. They will do their best to rectify the situation. In the case of any dispute, the decision of the Manager or the Customer Service Representative is final and binding.
- Sufra members will accrue Tier Points at the same rate as Sufra Points (from the permanent scheme or bonus points). During a 12-month period starting from the registration, you will accumulate the same number of Sufra and Tier Points. Sufra Points are redeemable into currency, however, Tier Points cannot be redeemed. Tier Points will be reset to 0 every 12 months at the registration anniversary date.
A consistent earn rate per brand for both Sufra and Tier Points (either permanent scheme or point bonus)
Can be redeemed as per equivalent currency at any Alfa Co. brand
No redemption, only accrual
12 months after issuance
Tier points are reset to 0 at the registration anniversary date
- • Upon registration, you will immediately be awarded Star Tier status. However, if you accrue enough Tier Points by making your first and subsequent purchases and any additional earned bonus points, you can be promoted to the next Tiers and access the associated benefits.
- The Sufra Rewards Program has 3 Tiers, namely: Star, Icon and Legend. The tier benefits and maintaining requirements are as follow:
T I E R S
Tier Level Description
Second Tier Level
Highest Tier Level
1 Tier Point earned per riyal spent
1 Tier Point earned per riyal spent
1 Tier Point earned per riyal spent
Required points to reach tier
5000 Tier points
10,000 Tier points
Required annual points earned to maintain tier
5000 Tier Points
10,000 Tier points
- Alfa Co. reserves the right to add or remove tier benefits without prior notice.
- Once you meet the required criteria for a higher tier status, you will be notified of your automatic tier upgrade by email and/or notification in Sufra App.
- Should you not meet the annual required criteria to maintain your current higher tier Icon or Legend status, you will be informed by email and/or notification in Sufra App that your tier is downgraded to the appropriate lower tier.
- REDEEMING SUFRA POINTS
- Sufra points will be redeemable into currency across Alfa.Co brands, online and offline towards F&B related bills.
- Sufra Points can also be redeemed to pay for delivery fee in Sufra brands' delivery apps (excluding aggregators apps), however not towards gift card purchases.
- There will be a minimum threshold for Sufra Points redemption. The threshold should be set low as to allow to "buy" with Sufra points the lowest priced drink or dish among the various brands and concepts. The minimum threshold is 300 Sufra Points (equivalent to 15 SAR). When redeeming points, the guest’s Sufra point balance must be greater than or equal to the required minimum threshold, meaning the minimum amount of Sufra Points that can be redeemed per transaction is 300 Sufra Points.
- During a redemption activity, the system will redeem the oldest Sufra Points first (as per the accrual date). Redemption will be possible in 2 different ways:
- Redemption of points when transacting at POS, at Pay-at-table, or online (mobile app or website)
- Redemption of vouchers within the mobile app. Vouchers will be shown and scanned (at POS, at an event, etc.) to get the reward/experience.
- You may be allowed to pay a portion of your transaction using Sufra points and the rest using cash or card provided the points redeemed exceed 300 points per transaction.
- SUFRA MEMBER IDENTIFICATION
- At Alfa Co Casual Dining Restaurants: To guarantee that loyalty members receive their entitled benefits and service levels that align with their tier and profile, members are encouraged to identify themselves upon arrival by presenting their membership QR code from the Sufra app or their digital card stored in iOS & Android wallets. Alternatively, if a waiter doesn't have a tablet/device on hand, guests can also provide their dynamic Sufra member ID, which the waiter can later enter into the POS to retrieve guest information.
- At Alfa Co Fast Casual Dining Restaurants: Members can identify themselves by presenting their digital card from the Sufra app, which will be scanned by the cashier/POS. If members do not have the Sufra app, they would have the option to provide their phone number.
- At Digital and Voice Touchpoints: This includes the Sufra App (including online ordering app), Sufra website, mono-brand websites, and customer service interactions. Members identify themselves by logging into the digital platform using their phone number and they will receive a one-time OTP to gain access to their account. During customer service interactions, guests can provide their phone number (+ OTP) or their name/last name/date of birth.
- GIFT CARDS
GIFT CARDS must be redeemed by the guests within a period of twelve months from the purchase date. After twelve months of validity, the remaining balance will be forfeited in favor of Alfa Co.
INQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS
If you have any concerns, inquiries or complaints about your membership or any aspect of the Sufra Rewards Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800 249 2222
and provide the required membership details.
This document is in the Arabic and English languages. If there is any discrepancy between the Arabic and the English texts, the Arabic text prevails. These Terms are governed by the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. All members irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Saudi Arabia for purposes of any legal action arising out of or related to these Terms.